FI Tuners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to those in Fleming Island, Florida who are interested in tuning.

You are not connected. Please login or register

HI TROY (Me and My addiction)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1HI TROY (Me and My addiction) Empty HI TROY (Me and My addiction) Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:16 pm

My name is troy, yes i am an caraholic, I have been coping with my problems for six months I mainly cope by resorting to fast food and fast women, to weed me off my addiction to fast cars. When I was pooped out of my mom, The first thing the doctor gave to me was a toy Nissan GTR, the first thing I did was throw it back in his face and said "I saaayyys Biitccch I want a real GTR with the switzer mode." Ever since then I have been addicted, some people hate, some don't understand, some people are like damn your cool, but in any case I must live with my addiction. The only thing I do know is that when I'm done with my car girls will blow me, cops when they pull me over will be like "damn thats cool there is no way i can give you a ticket for that", and unworthy guys are going to run and hide at the awesome beast that will be my machine.

If you have a similar addiction I will be opening help session with a therapist at sonic friday's right after our weekly car meeting.
HI TROY (Me and My addiction) 4

2HI TROY (Me and My addiction) Empty Re: HI TROY (Me and My addiction) Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:19 pm

94Si Hatch

94Si Hatch
Honda Guru
Honda Guru

Troy Dentel (Miata NA) wrote:My name is troy, yes i am an caraholic, I have been coping with my problems for six months I mainly cope by resorting to fast food and fast women, to weed me off my addiction to fast cars. When I was pooped out of my mom, The first thing the doctor gave to me was a toy Nissan GTR, the first thing I did was throw it back in his face and said "I saaayyys Biitccch I want a real GTR with the switzer mode." Ever since then I have been addicted, some people hate, some don't understand, some people are like damn your cool, but in any case I must live with my addiction. The only thing I do know is that when I'm done with my car girls will blow me, cops when they pull me over will be like "damn thats cool there is no way i can give you a ticket for that", and unworthy guys are going to run and hide at the awesome beast that will be my machine.

If you have a similar addiction I will be opening help session with a therapist at sonic friday's right after our weekly car meeting.
Your retarded, lmfao. Nice intro. Cool

http://civic-eg.com

3HI TROY (Me and My addiction) Empty Re: HI TROY (Me and My addiction) Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:21 pm

Is that not a great picture

4HI TROY (Me and My addiction) Empty Re: HI TROY (Me and My addiction) Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:22 pm

SharkeysSuby

SharkeysSuby

Cool Story Bro Shocked

5HI TROY (Me and My addiction) Empty Re: HI TROY (Me and My addiction) Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:09 pm

NickJDMThompson

NickJDMThompson

hahaha those last couple of sentences

6HI TROY (Me and My addiction) Empty Not a chance this place will help. Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:28 am

Admin

Admin

If you're trying to curb your addiction, this may not be the place Wink

https://fituners.forumotion.com

7HI TROY (Me and My addiction) Empty Re: HI TROY (Me and My addiction) Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:51 pm

NickJDMThompson

NickJDMThompson

Admin wrote:If you're trying to curb your addiction, this may not be the place Wink
adding to that.............yea so grow up and go do some coke

8HI TROY (Me and My addiction) Empty Re: HI TROY (Me and My addiction) Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:01 pm

SharkeysSuby

SharkeysSuby

Suspect

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum